Terms of Agreement
- We understand Access Unbound assumes no liability in connection with the Access Card.
- We acknowledge Access Unbound retains all proceeds from the sale of the Access Card. All funds from Card sales are used to fund the services and equipment that directly impact Access Unbound.
- We agree to offer a 20% discount on regularly priced purchases from September 16 – September 30, 2022, to all Access Cardholders and to not limit the number of transactions made during this 15-day period. For restaurants, a 20% discount applies to meals for a maximum of 2 guests per card bearer and is not valid on gratuity or sales tax. Services, non-retailers, attractions, and entertainment businesses may instead offer special pricing or promotions equivalent to the standard Access Card 20% discount. EXCLUSIONS, IF ANY, BEYOND THE BROAD DISCLAIMER, MUST BE NOTED IN THE DESCRIPTION.
- We agree to promote the Access Card the purchase of the Access Card.
- We understand that for customers who want a paper Access Card we will direct them to purchase online and request a paper version to be mailed to them.
- We agree to display promotional marketing materials, advise all business personnel of the Access Card rules/instructions, promote the purchase of the card, and agree to receive program training from Access Card personnel.
- We agree to request a valid ID from each cardholder to prevent fraudulent use of the Access Card. We understand that the Access Card is non-transferable and may not be shared. We understand the Access Card is to be issued only to individuals (not families or companies).
- Due to the current climate, we are facing from the COVID-19 Pandemic, we may be forced to change components to the Access Card program for 2022. We will keep all of our participating businesses informed if details change as we make informed decisions in these unprecedented times.