The Access Card is a discount shopping program benefitting Access Unbound, a non-profit organization in Vail, Colorado. By enabling access to high quality professional instruction, Access Unbound’s mission is to transform and heal the lives of people with disabilities, or disabling conditions, who qualify for our adaptive programs.
An individual purchases an Access Card which entitles the cardholder to a 20% discount on regularly priced merchandise at participating businesses, and restaurants for the 15-day shopping period of September 16 – 30.
In 6 years of the program, proceeds from the Access Card and additional donations have funded:
• Over 700 days of adaptive recreation
• People with over 50 different disabilities
• Nearly 100 Colorado residents, 40 of whom live in Eagle County
• Support for families whose household incomes are less than 49% $100,000 per year – 49% of all recipients
• Support for families whose household incomes range from $39,000 – $63,000, which is less than 80% of Eagle County’s median income as reported by the 2015-2019 data – 33% of all recipients